Angamardana, a fitness system rooted in yoga, offers everyone the opportunity to invigorate the body and reach peak physical and mental health.
“Angamardana” means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs, and other parts of the body. True to its name, this practice revitalizes the body on all levels including the muscles, circulatory system, skeletal structure, nervous system, and the basic energy system.
Angamardana needs no fitness equipment. It uses only the body and can be practiced anywhere, even during travel. Regular practice of Angamardana revitalizes the body in many ways:
– Strengthens the spine, skeletal system, and muscular system
– Builds physical strength, fitness, and tenacity
– Takes years off the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom
*** Read more about Angamardana in Align Magazine: Issue 10. ***
- Participants will gain an in-depth knowledge and feel empowered to practice safely on their own.
- Suitable for those in good health, aged 14 and above, regardless of previous experience with yoga.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those with serious back problems.